A world where cancer is preventable, detectable and beatable for all
- Reducing the cancer mortality rate by focusing individual behaviors, public policy, and research on prevention and early detection
- Addressing all preventable cancers across all populations
- Making prevention knowledge and early detection services more accessible for people in medically underserved communities
- Collaborating with partners to maximize the effectiveness and reach of the prevention and early detection programs and message
- Creating an energizing and productive workplace that people want to join
The mission of the Prevent Cancer Foundation® is empowering people to stay ahead of cancer through prevention and early detection.
The Foundation is rising to meet the challenge of reducing cancer deaths by 40% by 2035. To achieve this, we are committed to investing: