April 19, 2014
Pinterest is one of my favorite social media outlets, especially for collecting quotes. This week, I pinned some of my favorite motivational quotes and pictures on Prevent Cancer’s Word to inspire Pinterest Board. Start your day off right with these inspirational thoughts – I hope they help you be your healthiest self today.
1. “The greatest wealth is health.” —Virgil
2. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” —Jim Rohn
3. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.” —Anonymous
4. “There is no better time than now to start living healthy.” —Anonymous
5. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” —Benjamin Franklin
6. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” —Tom Stoppard
7. “Every time you eat or drink, you’re either feeding disease or fighting it” —Heather Morgan, M.S., NLC
8. “Healthy isn’t a goal. It’s a way of living.” —Anonymous
8. “I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying.” —Michael Jordan
10. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” —Anonymous
Research shows that Americans between 18 and 64 spend over 3 hours a day on social media. Prevent Cancer believes in sharing our message of cancer prevention and early detection through many mediums. Pins, Facebook posts and tweets can make a difference – social media can help Stop Cancer Before It Starts!
Need more motivation? Check out my pins on Prevent Cancer’s Words to inspire Pinterest board.